The industry leading Sigma XT extinguishant releasing panel
The Sigma XT extinguishant releasing panel, installed extensively in thousands of premises globally, offers outstanding value and performance for all small to medium fixed firefighting installations.
With three detection zones as standard, extinguishant release can be configured to activate from any combination of detection zone inputs.
Sigma XT panels are both robust and easy to install having all the electronics mounted on a single, easily removable, steel plate.
K11031M2 : Surface mounting panel, Grey color
- Any single zone or any combinations of zones can be configured to release
- Configurable first stage sounder delays
- Configurable detection delays
- Zero time delay upon manual release option
- Compatible with I.S. barriers
- Non-latching zone input option to receive signals from other systems such as aspirating equipment
- Countdown timer shows time remaining until release
- Supports up to seven, four-wire status indicators
- Configurable extinguishant delays up to 60 seconds in 5 second steps
- Configurable extinguishant duration up to 5 minutes in 5 second steps
- Supports up to seven, four wire status indicators
- Built in Extract Fan control
- Approved and certified to EN12094-1, EN54-2 and EN54-4
- UL and FM Approved version also available
Click on the links below to download the following attachments: