Sigma A-XT Surface mounting panel- Red 115V
Sigma A-XT releasing panel offers outstanding value and performance for all small to medium fixed firefighting installations.
With three initiation circuits as standard, release can be configured to activate from any combination of detection zone inputs to allow (among other combinations) any two from three types of activations. For example, as would be required for detection in ceiling void, room and floor void applications. The configuration options of the Sigma A-XT allow the functionality of the system to be extensively modified. The panel contains a large LED display
to enable easy configuration and control which also displays the time remaining TM until release for added user safety.
K1810-12 : Surface mounting panel- Red 115V
K1810-44 : Surface mounting panel- Grey 115V
K1810-13 : Surface mounting panel- Red 230V
K1810-43 : Surface mounting panel- Grey 230V
- UL864 and FM Listed
- Three initiation circuits as standard
- Any single zone or any combinations of zones can be configured to release
- Configurable first stage NAC delays
- Configurable detection delays
- Zero time delay upon manual release option
- Supports up to seven, four wire status indicators
- Built in Extract Fan control
- Compatible with I.S. barriers
- Non-latching zone input option to receive signals from other systems such as aspirating equipment
- Configurable releasing delays up to 60 seconds in 5 second stops
- Configurable releasing duration up to 5 minutes in 5 second steps.
- Countdown timer shows time remaining until release
Click on the links below to download the following attachments: