Fixed temperature heat detector 135°F
DFE-135, a fixed temperature heat detector that is suited for installation where high heat output fires are expected or in areas where ambient conditions would not allow the use of other detection methods.
Heat detectors are used for property protection. Do not rely on heat detectors for life safety protection. Where life safety is involved, smoke detectors must also be used. Heat detectors should be electronically supervised from a UL-listed alarm panel.
The DFE-135 fixed temperature heat detector is suited to alarm in the presence of slowly rising temperatures. The construction of this model incorporates an oversized heat collector protected from damage by the built-in, durable plastic guard. The DFE-135 fixed temperature heat detector used the proven snap-disc principle of operation.
DFE-190 : Fixed temperature heat detector 190°F
DFE-135 : Fixed temperature heat detector 135°F
- Choice of fixed temperature – 135°F or 190°F
- UL Listed ceiling spacing of 50′ by 50′ (2,500 square feet)
- Highly Dependable
- Heat element protected by a built-in guard
- Contact Rating of 100 mA
- Latching LED base available
- Response Temperature: 190° ± 7.5°F
- Maximum Humidity: 95% RH Non-Condensing
- Color & Case Material: Ivory ACS
Click on the links below to download the following attachments: