Fixed temperature/rate-of-rise heat detector 190°F
DCD-190, a fixed temperature/rate-of-rise heat detector is suited for installation where high heat output fires are expected or in areas where ambient conditions would not allow the use of other detection methods. Heat detectors are intended for the protection of property. Do not rely on heat detectors for life safety protection. Where life safety is a concern, smoke detectors must also be used. A UL-listed fire alarm panel must electronically supervise the DCD-190 heat detectors.
The DCD-135 fixed temperature/rate-of-rise heat detectors are suited to detect the presence of slow or fast-rising temperatures due to burning combustibles. The construction of these models incorporates a thermistor heat element protected from damage by the built-in, durable plastic guard. These electronic heat detectors incorporate two power/alarm LED’s for 360° indication of status. In standby conditions the power LED’s flash Green. In an alarm condition the LED’s latch on Red.
DCD-190 : fixed temperature/rate-of-rise heat detectors 190°F
DCD-135 : fixed temperature/rate-of-rise heat detectors 135°F
- Choice of fixed temperature/rate-of-rise 135°F or 190°F heat detector
- UL Listed spacing up to 70′ by 70′
- Highly stable operation, RF/Transient protection
- Power/alarm LED’s confirm detector status
- Compatible with Hochiki SLR-24V and SIJ-24 detectors and their bases
- Supervisory Current: 35μA @ 24 VDC
- Surge Current: 160μA max. @ 24 VDC
- Alarm Current: 150mA max. @ 24 VDC
- Ambient Temperature: 32°F to 120°F | (0°C to 49°C)
- Color & Case Material: Bone PC/ABS blend
Click on the links below to download the following attachments: