Hochiki Conventional Duct Smoke Detector
DH-100-P 4-wire duct smoke detector provides early detection of smoke and products of combustion present in air moving through HVAC ducts in Commercial, Industrial, and Residential applications.
Air sampling is accomplished by two tubes that protrude into the duct. The 7.5″ exhaust tube is supplied with the duct smoke detector unit. Once the duct width has been determined the air intake sampling tubes must be ordered. Sampling tubes are supplied in three standard lengths 2.5ft., 5 ft. and 10ft., and cut to size to fit the duct.
Product code: DH-100-P
- New Rugged Durable Housing
- Easy Smoke Testing Port
- Removable Terminal Cover
- Multi-Voltage Compatibility
- UL 268A Listed
- Duct Detector Model #: DH-100-P
- Detector Head Model: SOC-24DH
- Detector Head Type: Conventional Photoelectric
- Standby Current: 20mA @ 24VDC
- Alarm Current: 78mA @ 24VDC