Rate of rise heat detector
DSC-EA, the rate of rise heat detector is suitable for use in most applications that require heat detection. Please note that special attention should be given to avoid installation in direct line with hot air heaters, above stoves, ovens, or other heat-generating objects.
The DSC-EA rate of rise heat detector is composed of an air chamber, vent, and a flexible metal diaphragm. When the DSC-EA is heated, the air in the chamber expands. The vent permits the chamber to breathe and slowly release the expanded air. If a fire occurs, the air in the chamber will expand more rapidly than it can be vented. This causes the diagram to close a set of precious metal contacts (normally open) to trigger the alarm signal.
Product code: DSC-EA
- Slim design combines visual appeal with a high standard of reliability.
- Design enables the detector to operate in locations where the temperature is likely to increase suddenly should a fire develop
- Rated Voltage: 24VDC
- Working Voltage: 15 – 30VDC
- Maximum Switching Current: 100mA max.
- Heat Sensing Element: Air chamber composed with the diaphragm
- Operating Temp. Range: -10°C – +50°C (14°F – 122°F)
- Storage Temp. Range: -30°C – +70°C (-22°F – 158°F)
- Relative Humidity (at 40° C): 95% RH Non-Condensing
- Dimensions: 3.9” D x 1.3”H Weight 3 oz.
- Color: Bone
- Applicable Standard: UL-521
- Response Grade: Ordinary
Click on the links below to download our latest catalog: Click Here