LINEAR HEAT DETECTION SYSTEM
WATER LEAK DETECTION SYSTEM
What are Linear Heat detectors?
Signaline Heat Linear Heat Detectors are specialist cables designed to sense heat or sudden increases in temperature anywhere along their entire length. They are designed to be used in commercial and industrial fire alarm systems where conventional heat detectors may be difficult to install, or may not be suitable.
Signaline Heat Linear Heat Detectors can often be cheaper to install than conventional point type heat detectors.
There are two types of Linear Heat Detector cables: Analogue (Signaline HD) and Fixed Temperature (Signaline FT).
IMPORTANT NOTES: As the temperature in the South East Asia not suitable for the Signaline HD, so we are do not distribute this product in South East Asia.
Where are Signaline Heat linear heat detectors used?
There are many places where Linear Heat Detectors can be used effectively. Here are some examples:
Signaline FT is a market leading range of fixed temperature (digital) Linear Heat Detection cables. Approved to UL, cUL and FM standards, Signaline FT linear heat detection cables provide affective heat detection for a wide range of applications.
Designed for easy installation, Signaline FT is an extremely rugged heat detection. It can be used in environmentally harsh environments without risk of false alarm with a range of alarm temperatures to suit even extremely hot ambient conditions.
Signaline FT also has the versatility to be used with any conventional, addressable or extinguishing fire detection system. With a maximum zone length of 3000m Signaline FT will ensure your entire facility is correctly protected.
• UL, cUL, KFI and FM approved digital linear heat detector.
• Available in 68°C, 88°C, 105°C, 185°C, 230°C alarm temperature.
• Signaline FT is suitable for use in a very wide range of applications
• Compatible with addressable and conventional systems
• Up to 3000m per zone
• Optional alarm locator
• Optional UV and Chemical resistance coating
• Optional Stainless braiding for enhanced mechanical protection
• Intrinsically safe when used with a galvanic barrier
• Easy to install
• Maintenance free
Basic DOs and DON’Ts
• DO use analogue linear heat detector cables when it is important to detect a fire as soon as possible.
• DO use analogue linear heat detector cables when a fire is unlikely to give off smoke in its early stages e.g. overheating cables.
• DO use fixed temperature linear heat detector cables when a simple temperature alarm is required.
• DO use fixed temperature linear heat detector cables in high temperature environments.
• DO NOT use analogue linear heat detector cables if the normal ambient temperature is likely to be above 45 °C e.g. in engine bays of vehicles.
• DO NOT use analogue linear heat detector cables if sudden changes of temperature can be expected under normal working conditions.
• DO NOT use fixed temperature linear heat detector cables when sophisticated fire and fault monitoring is required.
• DO NOT use fixed temperature linear heat detector cables when it is likely to be regularly ‘flexed’ or subjected to frequent bending in the normal course of work. This is because digital cable is much stiffer and less flexible than analogue cable.