Vizulinx is an alarm management solution which enables you to monitor your fire systems remotely.
Highly configurable using an embedded web server and EZ configuration wizard Vizulinx provides a whole range of options for remote monitoring and system integration of Kentec fire alarm systems.
SMS text messaging can be provided using LAN or USB GSM connectivity. E-mail messaging can be provided using LAN or USB GSM/Wi-Fi connectivity. Both communication methods can provide immediate notification to managers, staff, maintenance and service engineers of a change in panel status i.e. alarm, fault etc. wherever they are. Earlier notification enables a more effective response which can reduce system downtime and improve false alarm management.
Format of e-mail and SMS messages are user configurable, information shown in the message can be customised as required.
Product code: K85000
- Multi-functional gateway for use with Kentec fire alarm systems
- Configuration through embedded web server – no additional software required
- EZ configuration feature enables quick and easy starting setup
- Remote notification of fire alarm system status/events via e-mail or SMS
- SMS and E-mail messages are user customisable to suit requirements
- Easy register/unregister for SMS notifications
- System integration capabilities via Modbus TCP/IP or BACnet IP protocols*
- Downloadable diagnostic information
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Compatible with the current range of Kentec addressable and conventional panels using IP, Serial or GPIO connectivity
Click on the links below to download the following attachments: