8 Channel Relay Panel Module
The 8 Channel Relay Panel Modules have 8 voltage-free, unsupervised changeover relay contacts, each of which can be individually programmed.
All outputs are configurable in the same way as devices connected to the loops and all may be acted upon by cause and effect logic. These boards are typically used in applications which require more than the four standard relay outputs, such as signaling to other systems or plant control.
Product code : K791
- Supply Voltage : 24 V DC
- Quiescent Current Consumption : 10 mA
- Maximum Current Consumption : 160mA (all relays on)
- Output Contact Rating : 30 V DC 1 Amp Resistive The source connected to each relay must be power-limited.
- Cable Capacity : 2.5mm2 per terminal
- Temperature Range : -5oC – 49oC or 23oF – 120oF
- Relative Humidity : Up to 95%, non-condensing