SIGMA-A-CP Conventional Control Panel 8 zones, red color
The Sigma A-CP is a range of conventional fire control panels with optional built-in communicators.
- The Sigma A-CP is a range of conventional fire control panels with an optional built-in communicator.
- With two, four or eight initiating circuits all panels can be extensively configured via a somple front panel operated programming method.
- The low standby power requirements and cost effective small batteries allow the panel to be mounted in a discrete enclosure which is available in red or grey.
- A simple programming method using just 3 front panel buttons allows an extensive list of configuration options to be set and reviewed.
K1842-11 : 2 zones, red color
K1842-41 : 2 zones, grey color
K1852-11 : 2 zones, with dialer, red color
K1852-41 : 2 zones, with dialer, grey color
K1844-11 : 4 zones, red color
K1844-41 : 4 zones, grey color
K1854-11 : 4 zones, with dialer, red color
K1854-41 : 4 zones, with dialer, grey color
K1848-11 : 8 zones, red color
K1848-41 : 8 zones, grey color
K1858-11 : 8 zones, with dialer, red color
K1858-41 : 8 zones, with dialer, grey color
- Two, four or eight initiating circuits
- Initiating circuits individually configurable as Fire, Water Flow or Supervisory
- Two 2A notification appliance circuits
- Selectable NAC sync protocols
- 6.5A power supply
- Alarm verification selectable by zone
- Resettable aux power output rated at 0.3A
- Aux power configurable to power off on Fire condition
- Fire, trouble and supervisory relays
- Single person walk test function
- Optional DACT
- Advanced configuration options
- 72 hour standby with 7Ah batteries
- Compact enclosure
- UL864 listed
Click on the links below to download the following attachments: