FAAST FLEX Aspirating Smoke Detection
Small and medium businesses (SMBs) are vital to the world’s economy. Protecting them against fire is critical and so is keeping downtime and cost to a minimum. This is where Xtralis’ FAAST FLEX™ Aspirating Smoke Detector (ASD) can help.
FAAST FLEX combines effective and reliable aspirating smoke detection with ease of design, installation, and maintenance. FAAST FLEX is ideal for enhanced and standard sensitivity applications, offering a highly flexible and cost-effective ASD solution for various SMB environments from small warehouses and elevator shafts to refrigerated storage facilities and transformer rooms.
Available in 2 models:
• Single & Dual channel variants with area coverage up to 1,600m² (17,200 sq. ft) for single channel and 2,000m² (21,527 sq. ft) for dual channel
• Two configuration modes:
– Out-of-box with built-in user-friendly configuration and control mechanism for speedy commissioning
– Extended mode for enhanced user experience using a Bluetooth interface
• Modular design with in-field replaceable chamber, filter, and aspirator for ease of service and maintenance
• Bluetooth interface with mobile device App for extended configuration options and rapid diagnostics
• Quiet operation (45 dbA) with adjustable fan speed to suit various environments
• Suitable for cold storage environments with -40 °C (-40°F) operating temperature
• IP40 rating for protection against ingress of foreign bodies
Click on the links below to download the following attachments:
FLX-010 and FLX-020 Data Sheet.pdf