ECO Detector Single Gas HYDROGEN SULPHIDE
VESDA ECO uses a VESDA air sampling pipe network to actively monitor and detect gases & continuously ensure air quality in occupied areas.
- Cost effective installation
- Centralized monitoring
- Simple expansion to monitor multiple gasesIntegrates with PLCs/HVAC/BMS/FACP
- Simple inline installation
- Configured with VSC software
- Can be monitored with VSM4 software
- RS485 Modbus output
- 4 x configurable relays 30VDC
- 1A2 x 4-20mA analogue output (1 per sensor).
Click on the links below to download the following attachments:
ECO-D-B-43 Data Sheet.pdf
ECO-D-B-43 Product Manual.pdf