Single Action with Key Lock Addressable Manual Pull Station
DCP-AMS are the Hochiki America series of addressable manual pull stations that provide a fast and practical means of manually initiating a fire alarm signal. Both single-action and dual-action manual pull stations are available. Resetting of the pull station requires either a Cat 30 key or a 1/8″ hex key (depending upon the model used).
An alarm condition is actuated by pulling down on the handle of the DCP-AMS and DCP-AMS-KL single-action models. On the dual-action models DCP-AMS-LP and DCP-AMS-KL-LP the Lift and Pull cover must be lifted before pulling down on the pull station handle. Once the pull station is activated, the handle cannot be put back into a normal standby condition without using the key-operated reset feature.
The DCP-AMS series is electronically addressable and includes a bi-colored status LED. The LED blinks green indicating normal communication with the DCP compatible SLC loop. When an alarm condition is actuated by pulling the handle, the LED will latch Red to indicate the alarm condition.
UL Approved Fire Detection
Product code: DCP-AMS-KL
- Single and dual-action models are available
- Bi-colored status LED indicates Standby and Alarm conditions
- Address can be programmed when installed
- Key lock or hex key-lock models are available
- ADA compliant (except LP models)
- Operating Voltage (SLC): 17~41 VDC
- Average Current Consumption: 550uA (Typical) | 660uA (Alarm)
- Ambient Temperature: 32°F (0 °C) ~ 120°F (49°C)
- Maximum Humidity: 90% RH, non-condensing
- Dimensions: 3.4″W x 4.8″H x 2.0″D
- Mounting: Single gang or 4″ square electrical box
Click on the links below to download the following attachments: