Multi-Unit Carrying Case for Stat-X First Responder®
Stat-X First Responder® multi-unit carrying cases are intended for an operator to hand carry or store two (2) standard Stat-X First Responder devices in a single case.
Note: Stat-X First Responder units are sold separately
Model : 15026
- Impact resistant
- Pad lockable
- Integral automatic pressure release valve
- Lightweight resin material
- Includes multilayer cubed foam insert (pre-cut)
- Reflective Stat-X label
- Standard color is yellow
Case: 15.8”/390mm (length) x12.1”/310mm (width) x 6.8”/170mm (height)
Weight Case (empty): 5.06 lbs (2.295 kg)
Case (2 FR units): 9.37 lbs (4.25 kg)
Ratings Ingress protection: IP67
Accessories External mount 9” x 4” reflective self-adhesive locator sign is part number 15090.
This optional reflective weather resistant label is intended for external mounting
on metal panels to display storage location.
1. Please refer to the Stat-X First Responder Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for transport and
regulatory information for Stat-X First Responder units.
2. Stat-X First Responder units are ordered and shipped separately in accordance with the MSDS
3. Case foam insert is shipped pre-cut to hold two (2) Stat-X First Responder units as shown
Click on the links below to download the following attachments:
Stat-X Brochure and Datasheet.pdf