SYNCRO ASM Marine & Offshore Analogue Addressable Control Panel 2 loop 16 zones Hochiki Protocol
Based on the popular Syncro AS single and two loop analogue addressable fire control panel, the Syncro ASM is certified with a host of classification societies and is Marine Equipment Directive approved.
Suitable for all small to medium sized vessels, it is compatible with marine approved devices manufactured by Apollo Fire Detectors and Hochiki. Syncro ASM provides a cost effective and scalable solution for all marine fire alarm systems.
Up to 64 Syncro ASM control panels may be networked to provide integrated control and indication of over 16000 fire alarm points.
Product code: MH80162M2
Main features and benefits:
- Expandable from 1 to 2 loops
- Network up to 64 panels
- 2 programmable sounder circuits
- 5 programmable inputs
- 3 programmable relays
- 3A power supply
- Powerful cause and effects
- Sensitivity adjustment and Drift Compensation
- Compatible with View Marine repeaters
- Supports Apollo and Hochiki protocols
- Stores 500 last events in event log
- Installer friendly, removable equipment chassis
- Different language and character set variants available
- Approved and certified to EN54-2/ EN54-4
Click on the links below to download the following attachments: