DH-100-A ADDRESSABLE DUCT DETECTOR
The HOCHIKI AMERICA DH-100-A Analog duct smoke detector provides early detection of smoke and products of combustion present in air moving through HVAC ducts in Commercial, Industrial and Residential applications.
The DH-100-A is designed to prevent the recirculation of smoke in areas by the air handling systems, fans and blowers. Complete systems may be shut down in the event of smoke detection. The HOCHIKI AMERICA DH-100-A operates on a DCP powered loop.
Product code: DH-100-A
- Air Low Flow 100fpm Listed
- Detects and limits the spread of smoke throughout building HVAC ducts
- Compatible with building automation and fire alarm systems
- Installs quickly and easily
- No screens or filters to clean
- Rugged gray steel back box with clear cover
- Accessories – Remote LED alarm indication capability
- UL 268A Listed
Click on the links below to download the following attachments: